University of Queensland Humanities and Social Sciences Scholarships for Excellence in Australia
University of Queensland Humanities and Social Sciences Scholarships for Excellence in Australia is funded by for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarhip is May 31, 2019
Degree Level: Postgraduate Coursework
Available Subjects: This Scholarship is available in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship will cover the tuition fee worth up to $10,000 per year for up to two years.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students
Eligibility Criteria: Your UQ application must be assessed and you must have received an unconditional offer by 31 May 2019 to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible, a student must:
- be an citizen of and residing in either:
- Indonesia; or
- Latin America; or
- Malaysia; or
- Vietnam; and
- not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Lodge an official application online here for your chosen postgraduate coursework program. You must apply for your chosen degree program prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer.
Documents Required: Once you have received your offer, complete the scholarship Application Form online here. You will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Deadline: May 31, 2019